The next meeting of Victoria County Municipal Council is scheduled for Monday, August 29, 2016, at 5:00 p.m. at the Bay St. Lawrence Community Centre, Bay St. Lawrence. Joan McKeough, Director, Cape Breton Island Housing Authority, will be presenting at the meeting.
Monday, August 29
Tuesday, August 30
1) Celtic Tea Room ceilidhs with All Fired Up - Colin, Kyle & Keith MacDonald, 7:30 pm., Indian Brook
Wednesday, August 31
1) Baddeck Farmers Market - 11:00 am. - 2:00 pm. at Baddeck Community Centre
2) Wednesday Night Instructors Ceilidhs - Gaelic College, St. Ann's. 7:30 pm.
Thursday, September 1
1) Festiville Baddeck - Street Festival, 6:00 pm. - 9:00 pm.
2) Classics for the Cabot Trail Festival at Indian Brook with Jennifer King Piano, Paula Rockwell mezzo-soprano , Curtis Dietz trumpet, 8:00 pm.
Friday, September 2
1) Celtic Tea Room Ceilidhs with Rocky Shore, 7:30 pm., Indian Brook
Saturday, September 3
1) Cape North Farmers Market, 10:00 am. - 1:00 pm.
2 Ingonish Saturday Night Celidhs with Stewart MacNeil, Paul Cranford, & Sarah Beck, 8:15 pm.
3) Saturday Ceilidh, Frolic & Folk, Iona 5:00 pm. - 8:00 pm.
Sunday, September 4
1) Ross Ferry Farmers Market, 1:00 pm. - 3:00 pm, Ross Ferry Fire Hall.
2) Classics for the Cabot Trail Festival with David Rogosin piano, Indian Brook, 8:00 pm.
Please note: Effective April 1, 2016 credit card payments for tax and water accounts will be processed by Paymentus, a third party company.
TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD:
Once you click the PAY NOW button below, you will be directed to Paymentus Corporation, the third party company that will process credit card payments. The page will prompt you to provide your name, email address and phone number. Please make sure to have your tax or water bill account number. Paymentus will add a 1.75% service charge to the payment total.
If you do not have a valid email address or wish to pay through telephone payments, please call the Paymentus toll-free line at 1-855-748-6067.
PAY NOW with a credit card.
Other Payment Options:
Victoria County TAX and WATER bills can also be made in the following ways:
• Cash - please do not send cash through the mail.
• Cheque – made payable to 'Municipality of Victoria'
• Debit card
• On-Line Banking
• At the Tax Office in the Courthouse at 495 Chebucto Street, Baddeck