The Municipality of the County of Victoria is hiring a Public Works Clerk for the Department of Public Works.
This is a full-time Union position – Monday to Friday from 8:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Salary and benefits are as per the Collective Agreement.
Duties: delivers and maintains all records and reports related to the Municipality’s utilities and provides customer support to utility customers, general administrative support to the Department of Public Works and other departments as necessary. The PW clerk reports to the Director of Public Works.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Four years administrative support and/or accounting experience
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
• Accounting or office administration diploma is considered an asset
• Experience in a utilities environment is considered an asset
• Local Municipal Government Administration Certification is considered an asset
Apply by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, September 27, 2019 to:
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Municipality of the County of Victoria
PO Box 370, 495 Chebucto Street
Baddeck, Nova Scotia
Attention: Leanne MacEachen, CAO